Talk 2 Me is the local preschool speech and language
program for Windsor-Essex County
Talk 2 Me provides resources and programs for children with speech and language concerns from birth until school entry. We work with parents and caregivers to help every child be the best communicator they can be.
Talk 2 Me can:
- Answer questions about your child’s speech, language and emergent literacy development
- Offer information on typical speech, language and emergent literacy development
- Give tips on what parents can do to help their child’s oral language and literacy skills develop
- Provide local assessment clinics where you can meet and consult with a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Provide parent education sessions, group therapy and individual speech therapy
Talk 2 Me services are provided by the following system partners:
Talk 2 Me Satellite Offices
- Great Beginnings Child Centered Co-operative Inc.
- Ska:na Family Learning Centre
- Amherstburg Public School, Amherstburg
- H.J. Lassaline Catholic School, Windsor
- Holy Name Catholic School, Essex
- Lakeshore Discovery Public School, Emeryville
- Margaret D Bennie, Leamington
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School, Windsor
- Princess Elizabeth Public School, Windsor
- Sacred Heart Catholic School, LaSalle
- St.Pius X Catholic School, Tecumseh
- Talbot Trail Public School, Windsor
Talk 2 Me is funded through the Ministry of Children and Youth Services and provides services throughout Windsor-Essex County at no cost.